11.02.2013

Te quiero...Spain/A.

I'm so happy because I was planning my holiday and this time I'm going to Spain! <3. It will be my third time;)  First I was in May with my friends on a school trip, and the second was with my family during one weekend in October. And then i visited Barcelona, but this time it will be Lloret de Mar. I really like this country and language I'll enjoy this time. So this is my and Natalie's photos from one of the best journeys in my life, from the schooltrip on May.

Me alegro mucho porque ahora estoy segura que este verano voy a Espańa! <3. Esto sera mi tercera vez :) Primero fui en Mayo con mis amigos de la escuela y la segunda vez con mis padres en el fin de semana en Octubre. Visitó Barcelona pero este vez voy a Lloret de Mar. A mi me gusta mucho este pais y la lengua. Disfrutare este viaje. Pues, estos son nuestras fotos de una de las mejores viajes de mi vida, de Barcelona en Mayo.








 No that's not our hotel..just beautiful place in Valencia which we visited for a day:







So...now I'm missing holidays so much! I can't wait that I'll be practicing the language, relaxing on the beach and spending time with fantastic people on fantastic place. I really priciate that and this is all i dream about during the cold winter and hard time at school.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz