1.02.2013

Bubble Tea /A.


I'm quite sure that you have heard or seen Bubble Tea. It is a tea which is made from real tea (base) with fruit or milk flavour. They add any jellys and tapioka bullets to your cup. The first Bubble Tea was made in Taiwan. Last year I read in the magazine something about Bubbleology - the company of Bubble Tea started  in London, and then they opened place in my town - Warsaw. Me and my friends went there and we were enjoying the new drink. I like Bubble Tea especially mango nd strawberry flavour. Maybe you have drink it?

Estoy segura que habeis oido de Bubble Tea. Esto es un te con sabor de frutas o leche. Unos jaleas  o bolas   añade a la bebida . La primera Bubble Tea era en Taiwan. El ańo pasado fui con mis amigos a Bubbleology que es una empresa de Bubble Tea en Londres y en mi ciudad – Varsovia tambien. A mi me gusta Bubble Tea especialmente de fresas o mango. Habeis bebido Bubble tea?


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz