5.02.2013

Croatia! Is it worth to see? /N.

Croatia, Is it worth to see? I think that yes! I was in Croatia thrice and I was delighted what I saw. I haven't known that such a  beautiful place can exist. The first time I was in 2010 with my parents and friends. 
I always live in a small town Pirovac. It is really cute place and I can't wait when I see it again. The best place which I saw it was Park Krka, Plitwickie Lakes and Makarska city. 
When I am in Croatia I swimming on the boat  and  in the sea. In the night I going on the night club. There are amazing parties here.
I hope that in this year I will go to the Croatia!
I have a few photos of my trip. 

Croacia! ¿Vale la pena ver? Creo que si! Fui en Croacia tres veces y fue sorprendido que vi. Yo no sabía que puede existen un lugar tan hermoso. Primero vez fui en 2010 con mis padres y amigos. Siempre vivo en pequeña ciudad Pirovac. Es realmente maravilloso ciudad y no puedo esperar cuando lo veo otra vez . Lo mejor lugar que vi se llama Parque de Krka, los lagos de Plitvice y Makarska ciudad.
Cuando estoy en Croacia, nadamos en un yate y en mar . En la noche vamos al club. Aqui hay maravilloso eventos.
Espero que en este año ira a Croacia!
Tengo fotos de mi viaje.




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz