3.02.2013

Rihanna for River Island /N.

Hi! It's me again! I am happy, because I have a winter holiday and round the clock I'm borring.
A few days ago I have read about new collection in River Island, which will be designed by Rihanna.
It's amazing news for Rihanna's fans. In the spring 2013 singer and british shop will join forces that create something else.
"I really wanted to create my own collection. River Island is perfect shareholder for cooperation. Work with British people I really liked. I think that London is inspiring and River Island is very crazy. I am happy that I will work with them ." - says RiRi. 
I can't wait when I will can buy something,

Hola! Soy yo - Natalia! Estoy feliz, porque tengo vacaciones invierno y estoy aburrido. Hace unos días leía sobre un  colección en River Island, que diseñará por Rihanna. Es maravilloso mensaje para cada persona que le gusta Rihanna. En la primavera 2013 cantante y tienda británica crearán alguna otra cosa. 
"Yo realmente quería crear mi propia colleción. River Island es socio ideal para trabajar. Trabajo con británicos, realmente me gustó mucho. Creo que Londres es inspiración y River Island es muy loco. Estoy feliz que trebajará con ellos." - dice RiRi.
No puedo esperar cuando comprara algo.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz