13.01.2013

Yesterday and tomorrow /A.


Tumblr_mf5v2ltq2y1r06ot9o1_500_large



Yestarday I had a lot to do. This time it is not a free, lazy weekend. Of course I have a looot to study. Anyway I went to the swimming pool in the morning. Before that, I ate tuna sandwich (what the most intereting:) I like swimming, and you? After that I ate something again and then I was waiting to go to the haidresser. I didn't change a lot. If you want to see the diference you can wait to new post about my hair ;) Tomorrow is...Monday...;/  I just can wish you nice week (not to hard).
Ayer tenia mucho a hacer. Este fin de semana no es vago para mi. Como siempre tengo muuucho para estudiar. Ademas fui a la piscina por la mańana. Antes, comió un bocadillo con atún (esto es muy interesante...;). Me gusta nadar, y tu? Después comió algo otra vez y esperaba a ir a peluquero. No cambió mucho. Si quiereis ver la diferencia puedes esperar a nuevo post sobre mi pelo ;) Mańana es...lunes. Yo puedo soló desear una buena semana (no muy difícil).

Ihmondays2w_large

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz