8.01.2013

Healthy food / A.

I love healthy food (not diet!). It's not difficult to make a nourising dish. It could be as delicious as a tradicional dish. I think it's important, because we are that what we eat.   Here you've got some photos which I did by myself. I hope you'll like it.

Me gusta mucha la comida saludable (no dietética!) Hacer algo nutritivo - no es dificil. Esa comida puede ser deliciosa también. Creo que esto es imprtante porque somos lo que comemos. Aquí tenéis unas fotos que hice por mi mismo. Espero que os gustaréis ;)



             

 
                                                          Popcorn can be healthy./Popcorn puede ser saludable ;)

I don't want to make it culinary blog. But sometimes I can show you how to do it. Like any photo?
Esto no es un blog culinario pero si os gusta, algunas veces puedo mostrar como hacer estos platos ;)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz