9.01.2013

English-Spanish Songs /N.

Today I had a lot to learn and I am very tired therefore  I won't write a lot. I would like to show you a few english - spanish songs. Singer who sings in two languages is Beyonce. Initally I was listening songs by Bey in english. I was very suprised when I saw that she sings in spanish. Now when I know two versions of her songs, I think that more I like spanish versions, which is less popular than english. I invite all to watch .
 Which version is more interesting for you ?

Hoy yo tenía mucho para estudiar y estoy muy cansada y no escribiré mucho . Me gustaría mostrar un poco de canciónes inglés -  español. Cantante que canta en dos idiomas es Beyonce . Al principio yo escuchaba conciónes de Bey en inglés. Estaba muy sorprendida cuando vi que canta en español. Ahora cuando sé sobre dos versiones sus canciónes, pienso que version español es mas interesante . 
Version español es menos popular que en inglés. Invitaos para ver. 
¿Que version es mas interesante para ti? 

If I were a boy / Si yo fuera un chico 


Listen /Oye 

 
Irreplaceable / Irremplazable


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz