6.11.2012

Inside my closet

To tell you the truth I don't like tiding anything. But there is one thing, which it's worth to have tidied. I mean my warderobe. Why? There is one important reason - it's easier to dress up every day. Choosing clothes is easier ;p. I know that's not so simple. But now I'll show you my advices.

De verdad no me gusta ordenar. Aunque, es una cosa que hay que ordenar - quiero decir sobre mi armario. Cuando está odenada, es más fácil cuando te vistes cada día. Aquí teneis mis consejos.
Rid out your clothes. For sure you've got a lot of unused things. We all know the situation when we bought a beautiful sweater. Bu when we can wear it we think "I won't wear it today, coz it's not comfortable". For sure it won't be more comfortable next day. If you've got some clothes, which are in good condition you can sell it, do DIY or give someone. What to do with the rest? Just thing how often you wear something. Propably, you don't like clothes which you haven't woren since a year.
Dresses for a special opportunities  you can put higher. Seperate winter clothes from summer clothes. 
Put the most used clothes on the main shelf. That's how you can avoid a dilemma every morning :)
So...good luck!

 Deshacerte la ropa.  De verdad, tenemos mucha ropa no utilizada. Todos conecemos la situación cuando compramos, po ejemplo, un jersey muy bonito. Pero cuando lo podemos poner, pensamos " No lo podré hoy porque es incómodo".  Sabemos que el día siguiente este jersey no va a ser más cómodo ;). Si tienes una ropa, que está bien, la puedes vender (en eBay por ejemplo) hacer DIY o dar a alguien. Si no sabes que hacer con un resto, solo piensa con que frecuencia vistes unas cosas diferentes. Probablemente, no te gusta unas cosas que pusiste hace un ańo, por último. 
 Los vestidos para unos oportunidades especiales puedes poner más alto, por ejemplo. También separe una ropa de invierno y de verano.

Pone la ropa más en un lugar principal. En esta manera envitas el dilema cada mańana :).
Pues...buena suerte!

2 komentarze:

  1. Dziekuje : ) garbedora ulatwia zycie. Ja mam w domu taka ogromna, ale moje ciuchy akurat sie tam nie mieszcza, bo zajmuje ona duzo innych rzeczy i gratow :D obserwujemy, pewnie!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I don't like tiding too. My wardrobe is so messy. But I did tidy up my wardrobe when my mom scold me.

    OdpowiedzUsuń