12.11.2012

Just thinking...


Hi guys! How was your weekend?  I had such a wonderfull saturday (you can read in last Natalie's post - in Spanish of course). I'm still thinking about making this blog better. What would you change? And we both (me and N.) decided to show you our outfits. I hope this week you'll see the first.

Second think is our exam (actually a few exams from tomorrow!). I'm affraid of it. But I try to relax :).

Hola chicos! ¿Cómo fue el fin de semana? Mi sabado era de maravilla (puedes leer en un post de Natalie - en espańol). Yo estoy pensando sobre hacer este blog mejor. ¿Que cambiareis? Juntos (yo y N.) decidimos sobre hacer unas fotas con nuestras outfits. Espero que este semana mostraramos los primeros.

La segunda cosa es mi examen (correctamente 3 examenes a parir de mańana) Tengo mucho miedo...;/ Pero quiero relajarse ;p

Optimistic songs for today <3
Unsa canciones optimisticas para hoy <3


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz