24.02.2013

Breakfast time ! /N.

Hi ! It's me Nath/Natalia ! Is the eleventh o'clock and it's time to prepare breakfast . I don't know what I can   eat. Every morning I have the same problem.I would like to eat something healthy , but I can't. I always find something bad for breakfast.  A few days ago I decided that I will eat healthy . Maybe not everything but more than ever.  I try to eat definitely more vegetables and drink orange/apple or grapefruit  juice.
I don't want to eat so much McDonald's or KFC , when I see it , I try to avoid this food. I'm curious how long withstand it.

Hola! Esto soy yo Nath/Natalia! Son las 11 y es el tiempo para preparar el desayuno. No sé que puedo comer. Cada mañana tengo el mismo problema. Me gustaría comer algo saludable , pero no puedo. Siempre encuentro algo mal con desayuno. Hace unos días decidí que comeré sano. No todo, pero más que nunca. 
Trato comer mucho más verduras y beber zumo de naranja/manzana o pomelo. No quiero comer mucho McDonald's o KFC , cuando lo veo , trato de evitar este alimento. Estoy curioso ¿cuánto tiempo soporto sin McDonald's?






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz