3.02.2013

Vacaciones de invierno../A.


Hi it's me - Aneta. Last time it was hard to write here, because I've got winter holiday :). Do you know where I am? A lot of people prefere skiing and mountains on the south of the country, but me and my parents went near the sea on the north :D. So I'm enjoying the sea (ok, I'm not, becouse I'm dreaming about sunny holiday and sunbaths - now it's impossible but It's not too cold, It's fine) and I'm going to the swimming pools, I'm doing exercises etc.  I did a few photos, you can see, how the beach look in this season.

Hola, soy yo - Aneta. No puedo escribir mucho, porque estoy en los vacaciones de invierno.  Sabeis, donde estoy? La mayoria prefiere los montańas en del Sur, pero yo y mi familia fuimos cerca del mar en el norte de pais :D. Pues soy alegre usado el mar (vale...sueńo sobre  el verano y bronceado,  ahora esto es impossible pero esta bien, no esta muy frio) y muchas veces voy a la piscina, hago los ejercisios etc. Hice unas fotos, podeis ver el mar  en esta época del año.













Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz