20.02.2013

Dancing at night ;} /N.

Hi ! I dont know what to write because I have so much to tell you. Maybe the most important things.
Ok . Let's get started! On Monday me and my friends were in Palace of Culture and Science for dance class. Dance for us is very nice. It allows us to be ourselves. When we dance we feel something awesome. I don't know how to describe it. I think that everyone can try to feel it. It's amazing.After classes we went to the city center -Warsaw. It was dark (7 p.m) and we WERE SHINING BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMONDS at night. We had to take a photo. It looked really awesome. . If you have never been in the Polish capital , you must see it . I invite you that watch photos of our night and last week phone photos.

!Hola! No sé que escribo porque tengo mucho a contar. Pues...en lunes fuimos a Palacio de La Cultura y La Sciencia dónde tenemos los clases de baile.  A nos gusta mucha bailar, es una cosa magica. Creo que cada persona lo puede sentir. Esto es increible y maravilloso. Hicimos una foto del Palacio fue oscuro (7 de la noche) y BRILLAMOS CÓMO UNOS DIAMENTES por la noche. Si no habeis visto la capital de Polonie teneis que visitarlo! Especialmente un centro. Animo a ver nuestras fotos de Varsovia por la noche i las fotos de la semana pasada.







Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz