13.04.2013

Favourite lunch/A.

Heey guys! I've got the Easter holiday and I could sleep longer. This morning I woke up late and I was so hungry. That sandwich is one of my favourites, nourishing and really easy to do.
Include:
-my favourite bread  or roll,
-tuna in pieces,
-a little bit of mayonnaise or greek yoghurt,
-tomatoe,
-arugula/lettuce

Hola hombres! Tengo los vacaciones de Pascua y podia dormir mas. Hoy he despertado mas tarde i tenia mucho habre. Siempre tengo un dilemma que puedo comer. Este bacadillo es una de mis favoritos, nutritivo y muy facil a hacer.
Incluye:
-mi pan favorito, 
-atún en trozos,
-un poco de yogur griego o mayonesa,
-un tomato,
-rúcula/ensalada.
 




Sometimes I'm doing the "Italian toasts" or eating breakfast with friends. And some fruits - perfect for breakfast.
Algunas veces hago los "Italian toasts" o como desayuno con mis amigos. Y me gusta tomar las frutas para desayuno.
Sometimes I'm doing the "Italian toasts" or eating lunch witch friends. And some fruits are one of my favourite for lunch.
Algunas veces hago los "italian toasts" o como lunch con amigos. Y me gusta tomar las frutas durante lunch.



 You can read more about breakfast <here>.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz