13.04.2013

Photo session / N.

Today I had an amazing day! Something what  I'll remember till the end of life. A few days ago I got an invitation to the photo session. Of course, I agreed. When I came on the place everyone has been waiting. It was awesome. I felt like a princess. At the beginning I went to the make-up artist and next to the hairdresser. Organization was really dificult, but all worked out. I'm looking forward to see my photos. I hope that soon I will have them. Thanks for my stylist, hairdresser, make-up artis and my manager session P.Łapińska, because without her there would be nothing. I met a lot of awesome people, in particular Ania and Ola (others models).  One more timee THANK YOUU VERY MUCH. When I will have a photos, I'll show you in next post !!

Hoy Tenia un dia maravillo. Alqo que voy a recordar al final de la vida. Hace unos dias recibí una invitación para una sesión de fotos. Por supuesto, estuve de acuerdo. Cuando llego, todos estaban esperando. Fue maravilloso. Me sentia como una princesa. Al principio fui a maquillador y mas tarde a peluquero. Organización era muy dificil, pero todo salió bien. No puedo esperar a mi fotos. Espero que pronto os muestre. Muchas gracias para mi estilista , maquillador  peluquero y mi gerente P.Łapińska, porque sin ella, esto no se crearia. Conoci mucha nueva gente, especialmente Ania y Ola (otras modelas). Otra vez MUCHAS GRACIAS. Las fotos muestro pronto !



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz