25.04.2013

How to dress for the evening? /N.

Hi ! It's me Nath. Today I wrote my last exam - spanish. It was enough easy and I'm afraid that something is wrong...but finally  I can sit down and take a rest. Tomorrow I going to Aneta's b-day party. It will be the best partyyy ever. Cant wait , Do you know why ? Because It will be party with my best friends all night long. For sure after the b-day we'll show you our photo.
Theme for today?  How to dress for the evening?
Today we prepared clothes for the evening. I think that for the evening we should wear something darker than everyday. Of course, we do not need be in black that look good. We need sense.
In my stylization for the evening I wear trousers with flowers black t-shirits and necklace (my favourite, thanks Ana for the gift).

Hola! Esto es mi Nath. Hoy he ecribiendo mi ultimo examen-espanol. Era demasiado facil y tengo miedo que algo es mal...pero finalmente puedo sentar y relajarse. Manana voy ir a la fiesta de cumpleanos, que organiza Aneta. Sera el mejor fiesta en el mundo. Sabes porque? Porque sera fiesta con mis mejores amigos toda la noche. Sin duda mas tarde mostraremos nuestros fotos. Tema para hoy?  Cómo vestirse para  la noche ?
Hoy preparamos las ropas para la noche. Pienso que para la noche debemos llevar algo oscuro que cada dia. Por supuesto , no podemos estar todo en negro para verse bien. Necesitamos el sentido. En my estillización para la noche lleve los pantalones con flores , la camiseta negra y collar ( mi favorito, gracias Ana por regalo).



(wearing:Zara T-shirt, Pull&Bear trousers, Vans shoes)




1 komentarz:

  1. Bonitas fotos un look genial. Por cierto tu castellano es muy bueno!


    http://tecuentomistrucos.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń