30.03.2013

Outfit for a day ! /N.



Hi guys ! We have a Easter , but it looks like a Christmas Eve ! We should to buy a christmas trees ! This is very strange. I can't wait when will be a spring . Today I prepared any outfits. In my outfits I have all clothes which are the Zara shop.
Hola todos ! Tenemos Pascua , pero todos hablan que tenemos Navidad. Deberíamos comprar árbol de Navidad. Es muy extraño. No puedo esperar cuando será la primavera. Hoy he preparado algún outfits. En mi outfits tengo todos las prendas que compré en Zara (La Tienda).
In Great Thursday I wish you all the best to celebrate Easter , that this Easter will be happy and spent with family :)
En  Jueves Grande deseo todo lo mejor , para tu Pascua estara muy feliz y convivencia con la familia.








Clothes/La Ropa:
-blouse 99 zł /Blusa  99 zł
-Trousers 169zl  /Pantalones 169zł
-Jacket 289 zł /Chaqueta 289 zł
-Shoes(Converse) 189zł /Zapatos(Converse) 189 zł 

2 komentarze: