4.03.2013

J.B./N.

Hi !!! What's up today ? How was your Monday?
I have one question . Do you know what will be 25 march ? I think that you know. It's Justin Bieber's Concert in Łódź. I can't wait this day because me and Aneta will be there. We aren't his fans but we like his song . Yes Yes and a little look . When we heard about concert we knew that we must go. Next day we had tickets. If someone want to buy tickets I have one :)

Holaa !! Que tal ? ¿Cómo fue tu Lunes ?
Tengo una pregunta . Sabes que sera 25 de marzo? Pienso que sabes. Es Justin Bieber concierto en Łódź. No puedo esperar a ese día porque yo y Aneta seramos allí. No estamos sus fans pero nos gustamos sus canciones. Si Si y apariencia. Cuando escuchamos sobre concierto sabemos que tenemos que ir. Próxima día tuvimos entradas. Si alguien quiere comprar entradas tengo uno. :)






1 komentarz: