19.03.2013

Bijou? /A.

 MY BIJOU/A.
I dont'w wear a lot of bijou every day. I haven't got a time to search it, complete etc. I just don't care to much. I assume wear my watch and often that's enough. But last time I've bought a new bracelets nest in sales in Stradivarius.

No pongo mucho la joyería cada dia. No tengo un tiempo para compretarlo y buscarlo. No me importa mucho. Soló pongo mi reloj y siempre está bien. Último he comprado los pulseras en los rebajas de Stradivarius.

And here are the watches from Parfois. The red one is mine the second is Natalie's.
Aqui estan los relojos de Parfois. Un rojo es de mi y un segundo de Natalia.

 The addiction which I use to my outfits are coloured nails. I paint it using bright colours, for exaple:
Ademas el adición para mi vestido son los uńas de colores brillantes, por ejemplo:





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz